The Centre for International Affairs (CIA) of Anna University Announces four full one year master scholarships to students from the University of Madras and ANNA University by Maastricht University.
According to the admission criteria set for each programme and may be no older than 35 years at the start of the academic year, starting September 2010. Applicants have to meet all requirements for obtaining a Dutch visa (‘MVV’ residence permit). Applicants also need to be a registered student at ANNA University, Chennai at the time of application.
- Candidates must submit for the Maastricht University master programme according to the application instructions on the website www.maastrichtuniversity.nl
- Candidates also have to fill in and submit the ANNA University Scholarship application form; candidates will also provide an up-to-date c.v., 2 reference letters and a letter of motivation; candidates will be handed the general terms and conditions of the UM India Scholarship
- Application forms and letters should be submitted to the Director International Affairs at Anna University, Dr K. Baskar, before the 1st of February 2010
- ANNA University will make a selection among the candidates
and presents the completed application files of the 10 most eligible candidates to Maastricht University before the 12th of February 2010.
- ANNA University and the selected candidates will be informed soon after the Maastricht University Scholarship Committee meeting which will be around mid April 2010.
- An official award ceremony will be planned in Chennai to congratulate the students on their achievement before the summer of 2010 in the presence of representatives of Maastricht University.
Contact persons ANNA University
Director, International Affairs
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org